Wednesday 7 December 2011





So this is my front cover i began designing i took an image off my Facebook page where i am holding a microphone and then i also took an image from the web in a night club so the idea i was trying to make here was for me to look like i was performing in front of a crowd so it caught readers attention on what is happening and showing like faces of people enjoying them selves i feel sort of shows a reader that there is some form of interesting article or insert in this issue for them to go check out. so basically the problem i had here was to find a good readable type face. I tried to use a type face that would look hip and would sort of relate to beatboxing and the typeface i used was IMPACT so the text looked big and block shaped to give it a stronger appeal. Now i didn't want to use just plain white text i wanted to have text that would fit in to the image so here is a couple of font colours i tried but didn't work. Mainly because it was either difficult to read and also just didn't fit in with the images. I also asked people within my group as well and they agreed that it wasn't very appealing or readable.

No comments:

Post a Comment